Apollonia Beach Resort & Spa provides a wide range of facilities, where our guests can enjoy all-day sport activities and entertainment. In our lush gardens you will find peace and relaxation, while in our spacious swimming pools and on the beach you can try various sea and water sports.
Apollonia Beach Hotel have formed and put into practice a System of Environmental Management, according to the criteria of the international standard ISO 14001:2004.
The System of Environmental Management covers all hotel activities, showing special interest to accommodation and dining services. Based on these best practices, the hotel management commits itself to the following:
- To submit to any requirements of the law or others related to environmental activities
- To value the effects of the aforementioned activities on the environment and work towards decreasing or even eliminating any potential threat and negative effect
- To, actively, pursue for the protection of the environment and the prevention of pollution
- To set goals, aiming at continual improvement.
Following the above commitments, the hotel aims at:
- Implementing activities related to energy saving measures, the decrease of water consumption, the correct management and decrease of waste and sewage.
- Maintaining the air quality
- Protecting the beach and of the quality of sea water
- Co-operating with the local authorities for the preservation of the natural beauties of the area
- Communicating with all local authorities about the environmental actions taken by our hotel
- Educating and involving the hotel staff on the System of Environmental Management
- Keeping the guests informed about our hotel’s environmental practices and activities and encouraging them to participate in our initiatives.