- Exclusive Boutique Hotel
- Old 17th century aristocratic palace in the central square of Modica
- SPA-Wellness Center in the ancient caves
- Ecologic hotel: certified ISO14001 and legambiente , 100% electricity from renewable sources
- Restaurant in the caves with glass floor over the excavations
- 18th century original sicilian furniture
- Caltagirone ceramics and “Pece” stone floors
For lovers of history and culture and fans of intrigue and elegance, our rooms offer outstanding comfort in a truly magical and evocative atmosphere, coming from the historical perfume of our antique sicilian palace.
The Grana Barocco Art Hotel & Spa proposes rooms which remember an ancient period: suites, junior suite, double or single deluxe rooms, each one different from the other, everyone characterized by attention for details and for the travellers needs.
All the rooms are decorated in original Sicilian 18th century style in order to make you step in a ancient ambience. To stay with us will be almost a journey into the past, living the life of a 18th century Sicilian noble man.
Decorations include precious Sicilian furniture dating back to 18th and 19th century, unique floors in majolica of Caltagirone entirely painted and fired by hand, beautiful Bohemian crystal chandeliers and abatjeurs, bathrooms entirely covered with Bisazza mosaic and damask fine tapestry matching with curtains and bedspreads.