Le Méridien Angkor is calm hotel and fuses European design and contemporary Cambodian subtle style with 213 rooms.
Le Méridien Hotel is known to provide the best cuisine in the Siem Reap area. From traditional Khmer dishes to French cuisine with a twist.
The Grand Suite 161 sqm features an oversized bedroom with a separate study, walk-in closet, and elegantly appointed marble bathroom. The Grand Suite’s living and dinning rooms are serviced by a butler’s kitchenette with separate entrance. Furnishings and décor are contemporary chic highlighted with subtle Khmer design motifs to give a pleasant sense of place.
Le Méridien Angkor is located in the heart of the former capital of the Khmer empire. As one of the most significant archaeological sites in Southeast Asia, Angkor encompasses the remains of numerous temples and structures, giving today’s visitors an extraordinary glimpse into the daily life of this ancient civilization. The most renowned temple on the Angkor plain—Angkor Wat—is a must-see. The massive temple complex is rife with imagery, sculpture, and art. Its distinctive towers symbolise Meru’s five peaks; the surrounding wall represents the mountains at the edge of the world; and the moat symbolises the ocean beyond sunset from Phnom Bakheng—one of two hills dominating the plain of Angkor.
Energy & Water Conservation:
• Make A Green Choice program rewards guests for choosing to conserve natural resources in their guest room
• High-efficiency lighting in public areas
• Regular preventive maintenance
• 16 hybrid solar panels generate clean energy
Waste Minimization & Environmentally Responsible Purchasing:
• Recycling • Dumpster monitoring
• Amenity management
Enhanced Indoor Environmental Quality:
• Green Housekeeping
• Integrated pest management practices
• Property-level Green Council
• Alternative transportation options, such as preferred parking for eco-friendly cars and shuttle services.