The perfect place to enjoy Tenerife, a family run 4 star hotel continuously modernizing to offer highest quality service standards.
From the tranquillity of the sub-tropical gardens you can enjoy panoramic views of Teide, the highest mountain in Spain. A walk through the Taoro Park will take you to the centre of the town of Puerto de la Cruz, the Playa Jardín beach and the sea water pools of the Lago Martianez. And the Orotava Valley offers best prospects for recreation.
Together with our experienced and helpful staff we look forward to making your stay a very pleasant one.
The Tigaiga has already won the TUI Environmental Champion prize 18 times in a row and is a respected partner for nature and environmental protection issues throughout the island.
Some Environmentally-Friendly Features
- Connected to the local purification plant
- Use of solar energy
- Handtowels changed upon request
- Water- and energy-saving measures
- Waste disposal concept which separates out the recyclable materials
- No usage of disposal packaging, use of reusable bottles
- Use of biologically-degradable cleaning agents
- Digital plant guide garden.tigaiga.com available
- …and more palm trees than beds!
The hotel Tigaiga, like all EMAS organizations, publishes yearly an environmental statement for the interested public.
Location in the Taoro Park, 99 meters above sea level
Airport TF North 30km TF South 100km
Puerto de la Cruz (city centre) 900m – reached by steps
Beach Playa Jardín: 1,4Km
Double rooms 76 / Panorama Suites 4 / Junior Suites 3
Building surrounded by subtropical gardens 8000m2
Founded 1959 Renovated all rooms and public areas by July 2015
Number of floors 4
- Entertainment programme
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Table tennis – Giant chess
- Sound proofing
- Flat screen TV with remote control
- Balcony with a view
- Free WIFI access
- Mini-bar and safe (small charge)
- Fully equipped bathroom with bath robe and hair dryer , amenities and swimming pool towels
- Open 24 hours a day
- Restaurant with views – Bar – Conference hall
- Access to internet and free W-Lan in public areas
- Currency exchange – Car hire
- Hairdresser’s and manicure
- Sauna & Masage
- Car park
- Room service
- Facilities for the disabled
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Voltage 220
PLEASE NOTE: not all listed facilities are complimentary, they are subject to availability and may be subject to seasonal demand.